Monday 23 March 2009

Obsessions ... whats yours?

a
Well those who know me well know that I have a lil bit of a thang for the oh so luffly Donkey ... even the really old smelly ones .. I think they are a bit like cheese as they improve with age and also get smellier too ;)

So my other sorta obsession is my garden, it`s not as lovely and gorgeous as many gardens I have seen, but it`s mine and I luv it .. spesh in the sun on my hammock looking at the bright coloured flowers like my spring primroses and lush bluey violet pansies! It`s abit of an unsociable hobby as my fella hates the outside unless it`s watching Man Utd or Superbikes .. but I find it well relaxing to see seeds come into flower and watch the birds hopping about in it.

But my newest thing for now is The Wire for my TV watching obsession .. Took me a while of hearing how great it was to sort out watching the 1st series, but man it has grabbed me now and we have 2 more episodes to watch before series 2! So I`m waiting on Tues night for b/f to get over so we can see the last 2 .. I`m really itching just to watch em now and pretend I haven`t seen them .. :)) do ya reckon that be aight? yo ?

No comments:

Post a Comment