Monday 9 March 2009

Not another manic Monday




Nearly the end of another Monday ... am trying v hard to stay awake tho it`s only 5pm lol Maybe if my Mondays were a bit more manic I might have more energy, but it`s been a very quiet day which has just monged me right out *yaaawwns*

Feeling very meh as well .... every up seems to get its down it seems :( Ah well a good nights sleep will cure alot of evils :D I`m gonna take up a mug of hot chokky later n read some of my book and hopefully sleep all night. But I bet as soon as I get in bed I`ll wake up and then spend half the night wishing I sleeping.

Watching the very young looking Annie Lennox on TV and remembering her 1st Eurythmics LP In The Garden ..... 1st heard on acieed back in the day hehe and still her best album I think ...

So posting up some of piks of our freezin cold seaside trip y/day, it was COLD !

No comments:

Post a Comment