Thursday 5 March 2009

Ohhh I had the oddest dreams last night again .. the brain wave thing certainly is giving my grey matter a shake about, although i never dreamt of purple turtles or flying lotus leaves ... I was getting chased by a wierdo and when i thought I had found sanctuary with a rather nice girly who was gonna do me an evil smiley tattoo she opened her door & in walked the baddy, who looked just like Ray a twat pikey traveller I knew from yrs gone by with rotten teeth who wanted to luurve me! Odd dream it was but it`s good as I wanna get back on track with Lucid Dreaming .. summat I could do as kid n sometimes now after mega mash up no sleep til Kings Lynn sesh`s that don`t really happen like they used too !

So they sun`s out & I have rainbows floating thru my front room like some mad flying tinkerbells have escaped from nevernever land ... I tried to photograph em y/day but I still need to suss out my ultra new camera which was lotsa dosh n doesn`t seem to take as clearer piks as my now old Kodak Easyshare grr .. Still the ti`nternet is my friend n so I shall study F Stops n try n learn how to take better pikkies!

I`m busting for a coffee so my dear reader/s (someone plz comment if ya got as far as this!) I have to go n lubricate meself with an expresso as i need a boost to help me thru housework hell!

1 comment:

  1. I got this far! I checked your blog out after your comment on Fuck You, Penguin caught my eye. Through you I read and enjoyed your friend's Big Book of Grievances. Now I feel much better equipped to move forward with my up-until-now fairly dreaded workday. Thanks! - MLR

    ReplyDelete