Wednesday 1 April 2009

7 minutes and counting

Til I have to go back to work! So this is my quicky bloggette lol just a lil one to take the edge off before settling in later for some real hardcore blog action :D Been a good day today even my councilling went well and with only a couple of tears shed instead of the deluge there has been .. hmm spose tho they`re better out then in eh :)

Just enjoying a nice strong cuppa before I have to leave ...to help wash away the taste of my curried super noodles, oh how I dine in style :))

Things are starting to get brock wild in London .. i`m quite surprised things haven`t been wilder they way the country is in recession and bankers are just losing our money.

Right peeps my alarm is tootling at me telling me to get my arse off here and back to work :))

laterzz taterzz

No comments:

Post a Comment