Tuesday 28 April 2009

Well the other day I turned the grand old-ish age of 45 .. that halfway part between 40 & 50 ho hum. I spose I just still feel 18 in my head .. my body feels slightly older on the inside .. but on the outside it is deffo not 18 nope. Wrinkles n grey hair etc even shock horror the odd long moustache hair ... thankfully only the one or 2 tho, but it`s enuff to make me want to wax or shave. I hope I don`t become an old lady with a beard lmao *worries*

So all is quiet in the world of the fuzzy one .. I was brave enuff to take myself off to a dubstep night in P/boro all on my own, it was ok but not the same as having friends to wobble next too tbh.

Slightly gutted then as the next night 2 of my mates came over and were off out to a good night but I had already made birthday plans with Tim n so turned down what wudda been a better night out .. and as I don`t get the chance for THAT many nights out with girly friends I was a bit sad.

So now I have to get ready for my lil joblette that I do! Get my arse in gear and get my hair in some sort of neatness.

I will try n keep up this blogging ... Even if I`m just rambling to myself !!

No comments:

Post a Comment